Monday, November 06, 2006

We're Like Sigfreid & Roy Without The Tigers And The Sex

A few weeks ago, Dave (of Uhaul fame) and I were talking about writing in a Wendy's on Mass Ave in Central Square. A strange place to have such a conversation, yeah, but perhaps, in some strange way, it was staggeringly appropriate.

Two guys went into the bathrooom together and didn't come out until we left, and I don't think I've ever felt whiter in my life. I ate a cheeseburger with coke and fries- Dave had a frosty, and we talked about books we liked, books we didn't like, books we didn't get, etc etc, then tossed around a couple of ideas involving some actual publication.

At the time, I wasn't writing very much, but now that I'm back in the swing of things, I think it's somewhat feasible, so, if we can get our pennies together or barder sexual favors for the fine people over at Gnomon Copy, hopefully we'll have some kind of paper thing with our words on it, you know, the sort of thing you can hold in your hand, leave on your coffeetable so you can tell chicks you know writers, whatever.

I'm sure that this is at the very least, several weeks away from production, but Dave and I will be sure to keep all (three) of you readers informed of our progress.

No comments: