Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Day In The Life

I woke up last night at about 3:30 in the morning in the midst of a nightmare involving my girlfriend and LaDainian Tomlinson.

I couldn't get back to sleep.

I took a shower a little past 6:00, drove my brother to school, drove my mother to work, and went to the RMV to get my license renewed.

I came home, fell asleep watching Naked Science: Super Volcano, woke up at noon to something about Vietnam and the cat scratching my jeans.

I had to pick my brother up a little after noon, earlier than usual because he had a shortened day of school for some kind of test, so I picked him up, came back home, went to sleep watching the thing about Vietnam again.

I had a dentist appointment at 2:00, so I woke up at 1:30, brushed my teeth and flossed, madly trying to cover up the fact that I don't take care of my teeth well enough, because dentists are judgemental people, and I fear them because they're in my mouth.

I hadn't gone to the dentist in a long time either (two and a half years), so the gore was unbelieveable. I still don't know how she pulled that much bloody pulp out of my face, or just what it had to do with getting my teeth clean.

From there, I returned home to nurse my wounds and pick up my mother at work, then I watched something about The SS, ate a steak bomb, and, at the moment, I'm in the middle of an hour and a half block of Seinfeld.

Do you really want to know what I plan to do from here on out? Because I have no idea.

No comments: